What are you planning?
A Wedding? Dance party? Reunion? School or church event? If it involves music, dancing and fun people, I've got just what you're looking for.
I'm Dj Lisa. I've been deejaying dances, weddings & special events for eighteen years, and involved in event planning for more than 20. I'm a social dancer myself, so I know exactly what kind of music gets a crowd up and going ... from classic rock to Top 40, and country & western to ballroom.
I'm centered in Sherwood, Oregon and although I mainly serve the Portland through Salem area, I'm perfectly happy to drive to the Oregon Coast, Eugene, Vancouver...etc.
Prices and services are listed right on the website. Take a look around, then give me a call: (503) 309-0318 or email me at DjLisaHahn@gmail.com.
What kind of music do you want?
Classic rock, hip hop, R&B, country & western, blues, big band, swing, Mowtown, oldies, alternative, disco, ballroom, rock & roll? 50's, 60's, 70's 80's, 90's, contemporary, old school, Top 40? Take your pick. A bit of a mixture is usually best. Tell me about your event and I'll help you figure it out.
Customize Your Playlist
Choose from over 12,000 readily-available titles, or give me your list of favorites. If I don't have it, I can usually find it.
I'll help you choose the right music to create just the mood you want for your special event.
Content screening available.
I work with kids a lot, so I have the cleaner, radio-edit versions of many contemporary hits in my library. Just ask.
Photo by Heidi Helser Photography
More About Weddings & Receptions
The checklist, the planning meeting, the music, the order of events ...
There's a lot to think about. Whether it's me or another music professional, it's best to work with your DJ early in the planning process. I can help you prepare for some things you might not expect.
I orchestrate wedding receptions!
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter