We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. We're anticipating a possible need to reschedule a few more of our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* With Washington County going into Phase 1 on June 1st, events are currently limited to 25 people. If all goes well the county should open up to Phase 2 before July, with increased numbers allowed for social gatherings. Because we've already re-scheduled a few summer weddings to next year, we have a couple of open dates for shorter/smaller events this year. Check the Is My Date Open panel for availability.
* We ARE booking for ...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for those dates as well as 2021, and still conducting abreviated tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be in person, or by phone with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. This has been a tough time for the wedding industry and especially 2020 wedding couples, but things are starting to look up.
Is my date open?
June 13th & 27th
July 11th & 25th
Nov 7, 21 & 28
Dec 12th & 19th
Jan-Mar: most Saturdays
May 1st & 8th
July 17th (+waiting list)
Sep-Oct (waiting list)
Nov-Dec: most Saturdays
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter