* Access to the Onion Barn Reception Hall for your event; and access to the exterior of the old red barn and other outdoor areas for photos.
* In good weather, access to the north lawn with lots of room for lawn games and outdoor activities.
* Wedding Pavilion with rustic bench seating for your ceremony, weather permitting. The Pavilion faces Mt. Hood and frames the mountain between its posts.
* In cold weather (or if it rains on your wedding day), we’ll set up a cute indoor chapel for the ceremony.
* Table Seating (tables and chairs) for up to 150 people in the warmer months or 120 in the off-season (Nov-Apr). No need to set up tables & chairs or take them down afterward (unless some are used outdoors). We’ll set them up for you before you arrive.
* Linens for the tables we provide. (We're working on resources for upgraded table linen options. Be sure to ask if you're interested.)
* Access to our huge supply of vintage/rustic props and decor.
* Catering prep area (not a full kitchen). Hire a caterer or choose to self-cater.
* Rustic wine-barrel-&-plank-top buffet table.
* Rustic wine barrel-themed cake table and dessert area.
* Harley Davidson/Rock & Roll-themed wall (with a burlap draw curtain in case it doesn’t suit your style).
* 10-foot bar with double-tap kegerator and two wine refrigerators. Have your alcohol catered or bring your own. (See our Alcohol policy).
* Air conditioned Bride's Room with private bathroom (for weddings only).
* Air conditioned "Bunk House" (Groom’s Room) in the Old Red Barn (for weddings only).
* Huge dance floor: Up to 28-ft x 55-ft (1,540 sq ft). (The size of the dance floor depends upon the number of tables needed.)
* Space for a band or DJ near the dance floor with excellent power support and good acoustics.
* Large disco/mirror ball above the dance floor.
* Giant lighted “LOVE” letters in the overhead display loft.
* Lighted overhead display stage to decorate as you please.
* Large screen TV for slide show.
* Point-&-shoot digital cameras for guests' use (indoor use only). We'll put the photos on your thumb drive for you at the end of the night.
* In good weather, photos with Harvey, our antique 1951 2-ton flatbed hay truck.
* Use of the fire pit, which is encircled by hay bale seating during the warmer months. Blankets cover the hay bales for comfort. Edison-style bare bulb lighting adds ambiance in the evening.
* 3-stall luxury-style bathroom trailer with porcelain fixtures, flush toilets, running water, beautiful interior, heat/air conditioning, and music.
* If your photographer is brave, we can put him/her 34 feet in the air for a group shot of your wedding party and guests (via Long Tall Sally, our crane truck). (Weather permitting.)
* Planning Assistance: We help you along the way. After working though our planning worksheets and "Helpful Hints" lists, you'll meet with our Venue Coordinator to:
-- budget your on-site time and create a venue-oriented Day-Of timeline,
-- plan for your outside vendors' needs,
-- plan the best use of venue space and consider decorating options, and
-- choose rustic props from our warehouse to use in your decor plan, especially for your centerpieces.
* On-site attendant during rehearsal and throughout the event.
* We don’t require that you use specific vendors (catering, florals, music, photography, etc). Choose your own or we can recommend pros who’ve worked here before and provided an excellent service.
* We only host one major event per weekend, so in many cases you have the option of scheduling part of your set-up time on the same day as rehearsal.
* The barn is insulated and heated, perfect for off-season weddings. For comfort during hot weather, we have excellent wind flow throughout the building, which formerly served as a drying barn. Large overhead circulating fans draw the heat up and out in the summer or push it back down during the winter.
* Included with the 12-hour package: A personalized gift from Rustic Impressions, etched with your names and wedding date.
(For parties, dances, or other small-scale events that don't require this level of support, see our Smaller Events page.)