* Access to the Onion Barn Reception Hall.
* In good weather, access to the north lawn, with lots of room for lawn games and outdoor activities.
* 12x12 pavilion with bench seating for simple performances or speeches (outdoors).
* Table Seating (tables and chairs) for up to 150 people in the warmer months or 120 in the off-season (Nov-Apr). No need to set up tables & chairs or take them down afterward (unless some are used outdoors). We’ll set them up for you before you arrive.
* Catering prep area (not a full kitchen). Use our house caterer, hire an outside caterer or choose to self-cater.
* 10-foot bar with double-tap kegerator and two wine refrigerators. Have your alcohol catered or provide your own. (See our Alcohol policy).
* Rustic wine-barrel-&-plank-top buffet table.
* Huge dance floor: Up to 28-ft x 55-ft (1,540 sq ft). (The size of the dance floor depends upon the number of tables needed.)
* Space for a band or DJ near the dance floor with excellent power support and good acoustics.
* Huge disco/mirror ball above the dance floor.
* Large screen TV for slide show or presentations.
* Lectern (without mic).
* Use of the fire pit, which is encircled by rustic bench seating during the warmer months. Edison-style bare bulb lighting adds ambiance in the evening.
* 3-stall luxury-style bathroom trailer with porcelain fixtures, flush toilets, running water, beautiful interior, heat/air conditioning, and music. The waiting area is covered.
* Meet with our Venue Coordinator to:
-- budget your on-site time,
-- plan for your outside vendors' needs, and
-- plan the best use of venue space.
* On-site attendant throughout the event.
* We don’t require that you use specific vendors (catering, music, etc). Choose your own or we can recommend pros who’ve worked here before and provided an excellent service.
* The barn is insulated and heated, perfect for off-season events. For comfort during hot weather, we have excellent wind flow throughout the building, which formerly served as a drying barn. Large overhead circulating fans draw the heat up and out in the summer or push it back down during the winter.
* This package includes four hours for your event plus two hours for set-up/clean-up (6 hrs onsite). Additional time is $125-150 per hour, if needed, depending on the season.
(For weddings, productions, concerts, large corporate events and other larger-scale events that require significantly more time and support, see our Weddings & Major Events page.)