For ceremonies, we offer two options: Outdoors at the Wedding Pavillion when the weather is nice; or we can create a beautiful chapel setting indoors during the off-season (or when it rains!). If you're in need of a wedding officiant, Parson Phil is available!
Click the down arrow for more, or visit our photo galleries on Facebook for a ton of photos, including recent events.
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter