This is a very short timeframe / small guestlist package for up to 30** guests for ceremony & cake.
Unlike our standard wedding/reception option, this package is not DIY-oriended. It includes complete setup & decorating, planning & day-of coordination, DJ Service, Wedding Officiant, cake, non-alcoholic beverages, event insurance, an OLCC server, and minimal cleanup requirements. Your only outside necessities will be the alcohol and a photographer, and we have some wonderful recommendations on that. With this package, everything listed below is taken care of. Show up, get married, enjoy cake and toasts with friends, and then you're off for your honeymoon.
The package includes:
* 3 hours onsite. (Typically that means 1 hour of prep (including a quick walk-thru rehearsal), 1/2-hour for the ceremony, 1 hour for cake, toasts and candid photos, and a half-hour to gather your personal items and depart).
* Full set up and decorating (just show up and get married).
* Access to either the Onion Barn Reception Hall for an indoor ceremony or the North lawn and Pavilion for an outdoor ceremony.
** For outdoor ceremonies: Our Wedding Pavilion comes with rustic bench seating. The Pavilion faces Mt. Hood and frames the mountain between its posts.
** For indoor ceremonies: We’ll set up a cute indoor chapel, which includes a pretty heart-shaped wrought-iron arch.
* Wedding Officiant services (our own Parson Phil will perform your ceremony).
* Decorated cocktail tables with linens will be set up indoors or out, depending on the ceremony location.
* Rustic-themed house decorations, including centerpieces. (Choose from several styles.)
* 6" cutting cake and 3 dozen cupcakes**.
** For indoor ceremonies: Rustic/shabby chic wine barrel-themed table for cake & champagne.
** For outdoor ceremonies: We'll set up a pretty table for cake & champagne on the deck.
* Mismatched china or clear glass plates for cake.
* You bring the champagne and we will provide the OLCC server.
* Non-alcoholic beverage service: Coffee or punch, bottled water, ice, and disposable drinkware & napkins.
* Large air conditioned Bride's Room/Dressing Room with private bathroom for dressing & last-minute touchups. (Hair and makeup must done before you arrive due to time constraints.)
* Large air conditioned "Bunk House" (Groom’s Room/Dressing Room) in the Old Red Barn for dressing.
* DJ Services (Heart of Rock DJ). Our DJ will manage your timeline.
* Giant lighted “LOVE” letters in the overhead display loft (if indoors).
* In good weather, photos with Harvey, our antique 1951 2-ton flatbed hay truck.
* 3-stall luxury-style bathroom trailer with porcelain fixtures, flush toilets, running water, beautiful interior, heat/air conditioning, and music. The waiting area is covered and lighted.
* Event Planning: We'll take care of almost everything. After working though our planning worksheets, you'll meet with our Event Coordination team to choose decor options and plan your event, including the timeline and music.
* Day-Of Coordination: Our Event Planner will be on hand to coordinate activities throughout the rehearsal, ceremony & reception.
* Use of one of our beautiful silk bridal bouquets (available for the bride only). (We're working on an option to upgrade to fresh flowers.)
* We don’t require that you use specific vendors for photography. Choose your own or we can recommend pros who have worked here before and provided an excellent service.
* The barn is insulated and heated, perfect for off-season weddings. For comfort during hot weather, we have excellent wind flow throughout the building, which formerly served as a drying barn. Large overhead circulating fans draw the heat up and out in the summer or push it back down during the winter.
* Minimal clean up requirements. (If you brought it, take it with you.)
**Ask about options to increase guest count to 40 or 50.
If you're looking for a small-group option that includes time for a few more of the traditional reception features, we also offer a Mini Wedding & Reception Package.