For outside weddings we have a beautiful 12'x12' pavilion with rustic bench seating. The pavillion can be dressed to match your colors and theme. It's also a good spot to place a small band for an outdoor party. On a clear day, Mt. Hood is situated directly behind the pavillion, centered between the posts.
You'll want photos with Harvey, our antique farm truck. The long dirt roads, the wood pile, the trees, the setting sun, the little waterfall, and various old barns offer beautiful photo settings.
There is plenty of room for yard games, and we're already set up for horseshoes. The fire pit is surrounded by straw bales in the summer, and overhead Edison-style bare bulb strings add ambiance as the sun starts to set.
Speaking of sunset: we have here some of the most beautiful skies I've ever seen. The sun actually sets away from the wedding pavillion, but sometimes the beautiful colors wrap all the way around the sky, as far as the wedding pavillion. Even when they don't, the sun setting through the treeline is breathtaking.
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.