(This pricing applies to weddings or events held away from Heart of Rock Farm. DJ and Officiant services are also available at a discount when we host your event at Heart of Rock Farm.)
Mobile DJ Services (away from Heart of Rock Farm):
- Team of two: an experienced, professional senior DJ and an assistant DJ.
- Dance floor lighting package.
- Two separate sound systems for the ceremony & reception (a full-size system for the reception and a separate mini-system for the ceremony, if needed).
- Four full-size speakers for the reception, if needed.
- Two lapel mics for the ceremony (officiant & groom).
- Wireless handheld mic for the toasts.
- Up to six hours of music. (Additional time is available. See Options.)
- No mileage charge if within 30 miles of Sherwood.
- Rehearsal (up to 2 hours with mini system. Ceremony songs must be selected two weeks before the event. Mileage charged for rehearsal if more than 30 miles from Sherwood.)
- Help planning your timeline for the ceremony & reception. (We'll send you a planning worksheet and work with you to create your timeline.)
- Professional master of ceremonies.
- Extensive music library. We’ll customize a play list for you.
- We’ll keep you on track during the reception — no need to watch the clock or remember what’s next.
(Extra charge for distance more than 30 miles from Sherwood, and some holidays.)
2019 In-House DJ Services (at Heart of Rock Farm):
- Same as above, except:
- * 2nd sound system is not necessary
- * Up to 8 hours music (instead of 6)
- * In adddition to help with planning, a certain amount of Day-Of coordination is provided (to include managing your wedding party for the ceremony walk)
Check here for info on Major Event Hosting (such as weddings) at Heart of Rock Farm.
Check here for info on smaller event hosting at Heart of Rock Farm.
Mobile DJ Add-Ons
Additional Hours (play time or wait time): Contract in advance to guarantee availability. If not contracted, the DJ will stay longer if requested, as long as I'm not committed somewhere else (DJ's option). Additional play time must be paid for in advance if contracted, or at the time of service if extended during the event.
Per hour if contracted in advance:
Per hour if extended during the event:
Lighted "LOVE" letters.
Light up your life!
Rental with DJ Service:
(included at no extra charge if your event is hosted at Heart of Rock Farm)
Mileage: For planning purposes, estimate $1.50 per mile, one way (waved if less than 30 miles from Sherwood). Overnight expenses right be required in certain situations.
Per mile (one way):
Holiday Charge: New Year's Eve, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Other Special Requirements: Planning something out of the ordinary? Tell me what you have in mind.
Other Heart of Rock Services
Wedding Officiant (Parson Phil): Phil is an experienced and talented wedding officiant. He is available for marriage and committment ceremonies. Phil will create a ceremony that fits your style and your personalities.
With DJ services or for events we host, including rehearsal
Stand-alone services, including rehearsal (mileage is additional if more than 30 miles from Sherwood)
Coaching for new and one-time officiants
Photo Booth: Open-style photo booth with props. 75-100 prints, including a customized print background, personalized with your message. Fun for everyone and perfect for creating keepsakes for yourself and your guests. You'll get a digital copy of all photo files to take home. (This is an excellent way to keep guests entertained during the cocktail hour while you are away taking wedding photos.)
Service when added to events DJ'd by Heart of Rock DJ: (75-100 prints)
Service added to events hosted at Heart of Rock Farm: (75-100 prints)
additional prints in sets of 75-100 prints
Event Hosting: interested in holding your event at Heart of Rock Farm?
Click here for
Not sure what you need?
Give me a call and describe your wedding plans. I'll help you figure out what will work best.
DJ Lisa: (503) 309-0318
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter