* Access to the Onion Barn Reception Hall.
* In good weather, access to the north lawn with lots of room for lawn games and outdoor activities.
* New: 8-ft glass french doors lead to a huge 1200-sf deck facing Mt. Hood. When the weather doesn't permit outdoor activities, the floor-to-ceiling glass panels still provide a beautiful view.
* 12x12 pavilion with bench seating for simple performances or speeches (outdoors).
* Table Seating (tables and chairs) for up to 150 people in the summer months (June thru September), 120 in the cooler months (May and October) and 100 during the off-season months (Nov thru Apr). (10-19 tables available.) No need to set up tables & chairs or take them down afterward (unless some are used outdoors). We’ll set them up for you before you arrive.
* Catering prep area (not a full kitchen). You have the option to work with our amazing house caterer (Flour Power Catering) or hire your own licensed, insured, professional caterer.
* 10-foot bar with double-tap kegerator and two wine refrigerators. Provide your own soft alcohol -- no corkage fees. Local beer & cider delivery is available. (Pre-approved OLCC server required.)
* Rustic wine-barrel-&-plank-top buffet table.
* Huge dance floor: Up to 28-ft x 55-ft (1,540 sq ft). (The size of the dance floor depends upon the number of tables needed.)
* Space for a band or DJ near the dance floor with excellent power support and good acoustics.
* Huge disco/mirror ball above the dance floor.
* Large screen TV for slide show or presentations.
* Lectern (without mic). (Optional PA services are available -- See the Options section below.)
* Edison-style string lights and neutral-color paper lanterns are hanging from the rafters. (See the photo.) The white lanterns include twinkling candles.
* Use of the fire pit, which is encircled by rustic bench seating during favorable weather. Edison-style bare bulb lighting adds ambiance in the evening.
* 3-stall luxury-style bathroom trailer with porcelain fixtures, flush toilets, running water, beautiful interior, heat/air conditioning, and music. The waiting area is covered and lit.
* Meet with our Venue Coordinator to:
-- budget your on-site time,
-- plan for your outside vendors' needs, and
-- plan the best use of venue space.
* An on-site attendant is present throughout the event for venue-related support. Optional event staffing is available.
* We don’t require that you use specific vendors (catering, music, etc). Choose your own (within guidelines) or we can recommend pros who have worked here before and provided an excellent service.
* The barn is insulated and heated, perfect for off-season events. For comfort during hot weather, we have excellent wind flow throughout the building, which formerly served as a drying barn. Large overhead circulating fans draw the heat up and out in the summer or push it back down during the winter.
* This package includes six hours onsite, including set-up/decorating, the event, and cleanup. Additional time is $150 to $175 per hour, if needed, depending on the season.
(For weddings, productions, concerts, large corporate events and other larger-scale events that require significantly more time and support, see our Weddings & Major Events page.)